To: Parents and Guardians of RSU 57 Student Athletes
RE: Participation Fees
For the 2015 Spring Sports Season there is a Participation Fee of *$50.00 per
student per sport which is approved by our school board to assist our district
budget needs and allow us to continue to provide all of the options we have
at the high school and middle school for sports teams. Our plan is as follows:
• Full Payment received no later than April 13th. .
• Partial payment/payment plan finalized with AD no later than
April 13th. .
• Athletes or parents / guardians are responsible for submitting their
payment to the activities department administrative assistant Deb
• If not paid by April 13th and or a payment plan finalized with AD,
each student-athlete may continue to practice, but not be allowed
to participate in preseason or regular season games.
• Any questions please contact our AD Brendan Scully.
*Students who receive free (fee waived) or reduced ($25.00) lunch pay
either a reduced fee or have the fee completely waived.
*This spring we are debuting our online registration and fee payment system
RevTrak. A link to RevTrak will be posted on the district, high school and
activities department web sites. You will very simply create a profile and be
able to complete your online registration and pay all participation fees
online! RevTrak will go live shortly.
Please make checks payable to RSU 57.