Hi "Mustang Nation"!
I want to take a moment to wish each of you a happy and enjoyable break over the next two weeks. Here's hoping that each of you enjoys time with family and friends!
As we look towards the end of 2014, many of us older folks take a moment to reflect on the year that is passing to give it some perspective. We look to remember people, events and happenings, which made our lives and those of our family and friends prosper and/or be more fulfilled. As principal I also look at the year in regards to the profession I hold near and dear to my heart, which each of you is the key to! Let me share with you some of those things that I am thankful for as your principal.
I am thankful for the students of "Mustang Nation":
- Who come to school each day with a respectful manner and attitude!
- Who are able to keep standing up and stepping forward even when life gives them a difficult twist!
- Who come to MHS to take advantage of the resources and expertise that RSU 57 is able to provide at our school!
- Who, no matter how hard they try and make their high school years difficult, keep coming back to us day after day after day to continue this part of their journey!
- Who understand that MHS is a Professional Learning Community that is trying its very best to improve and make a difference in their lives each and every day!
- Who come to school each day respecting themselves and their fellow schoolmates!
- Who respect the work our staff does and appreciate the positive efforts made on their behalf!
- Who represented us with distinction throughout the state this past year, earning both themselves and our school the respect we deserve!
I look forward to all of your future, positive efforts and to a wonderful 2015! Have a SUPER break!
Massabesic High School