Principal’s Memo To: Curriculum Committee
From: Christian M. Elkington & Larry Malone
Re: SBD Timeline for Spring 2016 (final)
Suggested Next Steps/Timeline:
- February 8th: Updated “Frequently asked Questions” section
- February 22nd review at Curr. Com. Mtg.
*Approved recommendations and suggested adjustments
*Updated Question Answers
- By Feb 25, send District Instant Alert to Grades K-9 parents/guardians about 3- 14-16 District Mtg.
- The week of Feb. 29th through March 11th, school newsletters will include information and another K-9 instant alert will be sent out
- End of February: Update MHS’ SBD Page
- March 14th have short Curriculum Committee meeting and then from 6:30 – 8:00 PM have District Meeting update in MHS Aud.
- 3rd week of March send SBD Update to K-9 parents & guardians
- Sometime at an April school board meeting, discussion with full school board about progress with SBD will occur
- By middle of May, public meeting update and Q & A meeting (date determined by April Break)
- End of May, send SBD Update to K-9 parents & guardians
- End of June public meeting, update and Q & A meeting (date determined by end of May)
- Middle of July, send SBD Update to K-9 parents & guardians.
Regular feedback & updates, along with suggested policy changes will go to the Curriculum Committee at monthly meetings.